As we move to the Covid Protection Framework on 3 December, we will be operating with vaccine certificates, so all staff will be fully vaccinated, and all guests will be required to show their vaccine pass to enter the pools, cafe and campground.
At all levels, we request that you do not enter the premises if you have flu like or Covid-19 symptoms, if you have been instructed to self-isolate or if you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result. You will be required to scan in using the Covid Tracer App or the manual sign in.
At Red and Orange levels, masks will be required on entry to the complex. Masks are not required once seated to eat or when using the pools.
At Red there will also be limitations to our capacity to allow 1m distancing.
Delta Alert Level 2 Requirements
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR PREMISES:
• If you have flu like or Covid-19 symptoms
• If you have been instructed to self- isolate
• If you are awaiting a Covid- 19 test result
• use the QR code or the manual record available at Entry
• Ensure social distancing as per Government requirement is maintained throughout the premises
• Masks as required by Government regulations. Masks but not required to be worn in the pools
Entry numbers will be set as per Government requirements
As a provider, we will follow all Covid- 19 guidelines and recommendations as set out by the Government, including all future recommendations.
Should you have any concerns regarding these guidelines, we request that rather than questioning frontline staff ,that you direct them via email to our Manager. Management can be contacted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org