Terms and Conditions
Waikite Valley Thermal Pools reserves the right to ask any patron to leave the premis, without refund, should they not follow the stated policies and procedures. This includes adhering to all safety signage, particularly around the supervision of children and safety rules that ensure the safety of all pool patrons.
- All cancellations of bookings must be communicated at the earliest convenience. If cancellations are made within 24 hours of intended stay, Waikite Valley Thermal Pools reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $20.00
- The pools are not available to campers after check out time. Full General admission fees will apply unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Where pets are allowed to stay they are to be kept under control at all time. Any unruly behavior by pets may result in the owners being removed, without refund.
- All dogs are to be on a leash. This is due to the thermal environment and patrons safety.
- All animal mess is to be cleaned up by the owners.
- All general admission tickets purchased to use the pools are for single admission only.
- Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted entry without an adult.
Private Pools and Spa Plus
- If Private Pool or Spa Plus patrons exceed their 40-minute time allocation, pool staff will knock once and communicate with the pool users that their time is up. After 10 minutes, pool staff have the right to enter and ask the patrons to vacate for the next booking. If there is no response, staff will enter the room for health and safety reasons.
- Minimum of 2 adults required
If a booking has been made and the patrons are more than 10 minutes late and no contact has been made, the booking will be cancelled.
- Both pool admission charges and campground fees are subject to change
- No outside food is to be brought into or consumed on cafe terraces and in the cafe, special occasion items i.e. birthday cakes will be permitted by prior arrangement.
- No dripping wet costumes to be worn in cafe area, unless they remain on mats, as it creates a hazard.
- Should you wish to make a complaint regarding our services and or complex, we require that the complaint be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the best possible resolution.