Terms and Conditions
Waikite Valley Thermal Pools reserves the right to ask any patron to leave the premise without refund should they not follow the stated policies and procedures.This includes adhering to all safety signage, particularly around the supervision of children and safety rules that ensure the safety of all pool patrons.
- If patrons use the pools after check out time, they will need to pay the full general admission price unless prior arrangement has been made
- All general admission tickets purchased to use the pools are for single admission only.
- No children under the age of 14 will be permitted entry without an adult.
Private Pools and Spa Plus
- If Private Pool or Spa Plus patrons exceed their 40-minute time allocation, pool staff will knock once and communicate with the pool users that their time is up. After 10 minutes, pool staff have the right to enter and ask the patrons to vacate for the next booking. If there is no response, staff will enter the room for health and safety reasons.
- Minimum of 2 adults required
If a booking has been made and the patrons are more than 10 minutes late and no contact has been made, the booking will be cancelled.
- Both pool admission charges and campground fees are subject to change
- No outside food is to be brought into or consumed on cafe terraces and in the cafe, special occasion items i.e. birthday cakes will be permitted by prior arrangement.
- No dripping wet costumes to be worn in cafe area as it creates a hazard.
- Should you wish to make a complaint regarding our services/ complex, we require that the complaint be made in writing and directed to email@example.com to ensure the best possible resolution.